shitty hands and cock fights

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

6/3/07

Last night was an eye opener, no Dahmer, no Stoner, no Big Blind Brian, sure Schteve, 1000aire and Mi Boy, Chuck, and Chadwick were stapled to the table. It just didn't feel the same, the interesting addition was a girl by the nick name of of "Precious Moments" because her skin is so fair that she looks like one of that statuettes that Hallmark sells. First timers have awful luck and win all the time, its a draw in, it happens all the time and the poor sucker is hooked, never to win again until he learns the sport better by playing more often which means losing more money. The deal didn't even make it around the table twice before she took Roy, Chadwhick and myself out of the game. I went home with an ugly suspicion that Mi Boy is macking on her, I don't like it, there are some back issues like I really really dig his ex that he should have never broke up with. She is still heart broken and my friend so its hard to separate from the underlined issues when friends break up.

So I have Ace, Two Clubs, I call the three chip raise and see two more clubs on the flop of eight, nine, and ten of Diamonds, Precious Moments bets out ten chips, value for me , I call, ten of clubs in hits the turn, there it is my Ace high nut flush, so I push all in, she calls and turns pocket 8s over, the dumb ass didn't even know she had won the hand until Mi Boy told her, I was angry and left early to go have some cocktails with my Sister and Brother.

I've been way too lazy to post, I even started a few and just didn't finish, it happens a lot, I need a muse, I need to get laid, and things are looking up in that department, I got a new job and I'm more than sure there will be a huge pool of men in my near future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home