shitty hands and cock fights

Friday, June 23, 2006

Obligations

This is the first tournament I've missed in months. The boys missed me, although there were a few other ladies there when I arrived at 11:30. Not much can come between me and cards, not sex, not men, not friends, but family obligations are welcomed grounds for my absences.

I crept into the cash game, lots of players, I took a seat and grabbed twenty six bucks in chips, and started my game banter. There were a couple of new faces. Virginia a hot red head with nice implants, Brian reeled her in, and my Monkeys were happy. Robert, or Richard, I'm not sure, but he was there, introduce himself and proceeded to tell me "That color looks good on you". Which is an odd comment from a male, but hey I'll take what I can get these days.

As the clock hit two, it was time to go home. I play well, came up on about one hundred and forty chips. One hand I bluffed the fuck out of X on one hand, I had absolutely nothing, not even a high card. I was big blind and in position. I bet every hand, holding eight, two off suit. X called my bet, the flop came four of spades, seven of spades six of Diamonds, X was on a straight draw. I bet five chips, he called next card King of spades. I bet five, X called. Next card two of spades, I bet twenty five chips, X folds thinking I have the flush, he threw his cards at my cleavage, we all laugh, ha laugh my ass all the way to the cash out!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

I only dish dirt for you, homey.

6:13 PM

 
Blogger TequilaGuy said...

Nice.

8:56 PM

 
Blogger Ike said...

I am slowly working my way through your blog and enjoying every minute of it.

11:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home