shitty hands and cock fights

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I suck

I suuuuuck…… if you can imagine the word “suck” with five syllables, that’s me. Had a Tuesday game this week, since we are degenerate gamblers an eight person tourney can spark up at anytime. I should probably avoid poker this month. If I could, I would, and if there was ever a sign that I should, it would have been last night. Pathetically enough, a bad month cruse would be responsible for out come of the only two hands I played, I lost both. First hand I lost to a Straight on the river with half of my chips in with two pair, Kings and Jacks. Second hand I lost pocket Aces to my pocket kings, to the same prick! That was the end of my game, I did hang out and talk shit watching the rest of A.I.

We are going to play tonight instead of Thursday. Drunks need to be in top form for St. Patty’s Day. Everyone is Irish! “Mi Boy” is a Manager the local watering; it should be a good time.

I should probably stay out of the game tonight, but I won’t. Maybe the Ides of March will change my luck mid month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home