shitty hands and cock fights

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Equestrian Chimps

Excitement woke me up early Saturday morning, but not the same way boys do. I took a very diry shower and got ready. It's Dreby day. I knew about twenty people going to the race track, and I told them to stop by the party which was a couple of yards away from the MicroBrew Festival.

Mi Boy, Pauly, Roman, Cute Paul, Gilbert, White boy Dave, Gorgeous Gorge, Dahmer, and 100aire represented. Monkeys can sure put a lot of Vodka away, not my favorite beverage, but free is free. I bet a couple of races, missing money but one horse every time. 4Th Race I had the first two horse but my third didn't show. Sixth race thru the eleventh race I picked three out of the Million dollar pick six. I decided to lay off the betting and focus on the drinking, I should have focused on the burning. Sun block to only my face proved not to be a good move for this quarter Caucasian. My chest is charred.

After the races ended we headed to the other side of the track, there is a bar that has a live band, it was a “Police” cover band and they sounded great. My sister came with me, and by this time the monkeys were turning into vultures swarming us. We high tailed it out of there, most of them stayed, some of us went to play poker at the Para’s house.

Chadwick who hadn’t made it to the track came to play poker, his head was hurting and he had given up before the game even started, good for me because he gave up all his chips to me. We played a 7 Card stud tournament, which I love. The later it got, the more players showed up and put the pressure on to end the game in order to start a new game. The pot was $120.00, I was chip leader and rather then play it out I gave Mr. Para forty and I kept eighty. A new tourney started but I was way too burnt out to play. So I went home and crashed out pretty easily.

5 Comments:

Blogger TequilaGuy said...

Love it. My grandpa was a handicapper.

5:11 PM

 
Blogger dropdeadred said...

Police cover band- so worth the toasty ta- ta's. No?

9:55 AM

 
Blogger Cha Cha said...

Okay, maybe we could trade places for just one day.

Cos THIS sounds like too much fun!

Free vodka? Hello? I AM a vodka girl. Good times.

But, you'd have to teach me how to play poker first.

10:01 AM

 
Blogger Todd said...

I <3 you too. Awww.

2:25 PM

 
Blogger Cha Cha said...

Hi, Charlotte!

10:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home