shitty hands and cock fights

Friday, April 14, 2006

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies!

Yes ladies, plural, five in total. The pretty girls are a lot easier on the eyes the then Monkeys are. Seventeen players were in for this tournament, for some strange reason I was the only female at table two. I didn’t play too many hands in the first half of the game. I threw a lot of crap away. I kept myself busy by talking lots of shit, having a cocktail, showing my once burnt now tan chest to the table.
Short stacking, playing conservative, and smart, I waited for good cards to try and double up. Successful a few times, stole a few blinds and before I knew it, it was time for merging tables.
When I took a seat at table one, I had a nice view of the stacks of chips that out weighted mine by a lot. Deal after deal, my holds weren’t looking very good. The river wasn’t kind. When I had a flush, my rival hit houses full Kings over fours. I was pissed but still in the game, slowly I build my wall of chips up again.
Down to just four players, only three would be walking with cash. 1000aire was on fire and plays very well. Chadwick’s girl friend was dead money that came up on a lucky hand. Chuck was riding my coat ass. I had a killer hand and try to take him out, but ended up doubling his ammunition.

Now tied for fourth, I was dealt pocket sixes, I raised up the bet to twenty five chips, 1000aire called. The flop came six nine king, I went all in, 1000aire called. We flipped over our hands and this muthafawker had pocket nines. I was done.

I had a really good time last night, maybe because it’s been a while since I’ve seen the final table, maybe it was all of the petty ladies gracing up with their presents and nice smelling perfume. Where the hell else would twenty bucks entertain me for three hours?

Hey, Charlotte you we’re right.

6 Comments:

Blogger TequilaGuy said...

Close one! I love the way you write ... I get the feeling I'm right there at the table with you, feeling the intensity of the game, smelling the ladies perfume. Awesome! Thank you.

2:16 PM

 
Blogger Cha Cha said...

So, did you find out if he has a big dick yet?

4:08 PM

 
Blogger Brandi Love said...

no strumpet, i have not, and im not sure if im going to, i try not to shit where i eat if ya know what i mean.

5:01 PM

 
Blogger Easter Bunny From Hell said...

Happy Easter Brandi Love

9:35 PM

 
Blogger dropdeadred said...

Doh! So Close.
But sounds like the company was good.

9:47 AM

 
Blogger Todd said...

You need to teach me to play poker. I suck.

12:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home